Fire at FCI building in Connaught Place
The blaze which broke out as a short circuit was doused off by 14 firemen who immediately rushed to the spot.india Updated: Jul 13, 2006 18:34 IST
A minor fire broke out at the multi-storey Food Corporation of India building in the busy Connaught Place area today.
The blaze, spotted in a computer room on the second floor of the building shortly after 1:45 p.M., was doused within minutes, fire department officials said.
Firefighters suspect that the blaze broke out due to a short circuit.
Fourteen fire tenders were rushed to the spot to put down the blaze.