Fire breaks out at Gujarat Bhavan in Delhi, no casualties reported

  • PTI, New Delhi
  • Updated: Apr 12, 2015 09:47 IST

A minor fire broke out in the basement of Gujarat Bhavan in Delhi on Sunday morning.

No casualty was reported in the incident.

The Delhi Fire Services said they received a call at 8:10am following which eight fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the flames.

"The fire began in the basement where old furniture was stored.The flames were doused by 8:40am and no casualty was reported," said a DFS official.

A short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire.

also read

One-man judicial panel on OROP submits report to Parrikar
Show comments