Fire in Raj Bhavan premises in Bhopal | india | Hindustan Times
Today in New Delhi, India
Nov 19, 2017-Sunday
-°C
New Delhi
  • Humidity
    -
  • Wind
    -

Fire in Raj Bhavan premises in Bhopal

A fire tonight extensively damaged a guest house located in the Raj Bhavan premises in Bhopal but there was no casualty.

india Updated: May 29, 2012 23:36 IST

A fire tonight extensively damaged a guest house located in the Raj Bhavan premises in Bhopal but there was no casualty.

The fire broke out in Kanha Guest House, used by VVIPs like the President and the Prime Minister, due to a short circuit, Raj Bhavan sources said.

Around half a dozen fire tenders brought the blaze under control but by then various items kept inside the guest house had been damaged, they said.

No loss of life was reported, the sources added.