Four-year child dies after taking food from Anganvadi | india | Hindustan Times
Today in New Delhi, India
Dec 05, 2016-Monday
-°C
New Delhi
  • Humidity
    -
  • Wind
    -

Four-year child dies after taking food from Anganvadi

india Updated: Jul 31, 2013 04:16 IST

PTI
Highlight Story

A four-year-old boy died after taking food at the Anganvadi centre at Tirumalnatham in the district on Tuesday, official sources said.

Akash, who had taken food with eight other children of the Anganvadi, complained of vomiting.

He was given first aid at the local government hospital and later brought to local Government Rajaji Hospial where he died without responding to treatment, the sources said.

Other children did not develop any complication. Doctors said the child could have been allergic to a particular food item fed to him.