Welcome to “Franz Harary Magic Show exclusively for teenagers” presented by Kingdom of Dreams and HT Media Ltd (HTML), for Delhi and NCR readers. You must go through the following Terms and Conditions, which apply, to the event. By participating in the event; you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions or any subsequent future amendments. HTML reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or revise these terms and conditions at any point of time, without prior notice and you agree to be bound by such amendments or revisions.
1. This is a free show being organized by Kingdom of Dreams and Hindustan Times for promotional purposes for the Franz Harary Magic show.
2. The event will happen on the 24th of February, 2011 from 3:30 pm onwards. The venue for this would be: Kingdom of Dreams:- Great Indian Nautanki Company Ltd. Auditorium Complex, Sector 29, Gurgaon - 122001.
3. All kids between the ages of 13 to 19 are eligible for this show.
4. Participants are required to reach the venue by 3 pm to collect their passes which have been booked by them by means of a call made to HT Seal at the number provided in the ad. In the chance that participants are late, the right of admission/distribution of passes is solely reserved by HT and KOD.
5. Ads will be printed in HT Next and in HT City to invite teenagers (13-19 yr old readers) to book their passes for this free show. Employees of HTML, sponsors of the prizes, associated agencies and their immediate family members and relatives are not eligible to participate in this event.
6. To participate in the event, the readers have to call the number provided in the ad and book their passes for the show.
7. The passes will be booked strictly on first call first serve basis after the first ad has been published. The phone lines will be open from 20th - 24th till such time that the passes still remain for the show.
8. Maximum 2 passes per caller will be given. The second pass too is valid for 13-19 year olds only.
9. The caller will need to provide his contact details like name, age, contact number, school name, and number of passes required to be able to book his passes.
10. On confirmation of the booking from the telecaller, the caller will be provided a unique booking code. The caller needs to provide this booking code at the venue to gain entry into the venue.
11. Other requirements from Kingdom of Dreams are as follows:
1. Rights of admission are reserved by KOD. Rules of the venue, auditorium and KOD will apply
2. Please ensure to leave behind cameras, handbags, bottles, cans/tins, weapons and any other belongings. These are not allowed inside the venue. Limited locker facility is available on first come first use basis.
3. The use of laser lights and / or audio, video equipment and /or photographic equipment not limited to mobile phone cameras and other digital still/moving cameras by the guests is strictly prohibited inside the venue.
4. KOD is not responsible for the loss or theft of any personal belongings or any injury to the ticket holder at the event.
5. The event is subject to force majeure conditions. The management reserves the right to cancel the show or schedule it on an alternate date.
6. The show is performed using recorded playback music.
7. The artists, story and script may change without prior notice.
8. The starting time of the event may change without prior intimation
9. Late entry for the event will only be permitted during breaks and as indicated by the ushers.
10. Kindly switch off all pagers, mobile phones and any other communication devices upon entering the venue. Kindly maintain silence during the shows.
11. All trademarks, brand names and intellectual property displayed on the ticket/pass, at the venue and the KOD belong to the Great Indian Nautanki Company Private Limited or to their rightful owners.
12. If the show is booked completely, the callers will be informed when they call the call centre about the non availability of passes.
13. Decision of HTML with respect to the booking of passes shall be final and binding upon the participants.
14. The event participants shall be required to produce/submit photo identity/mobile number proof as and when required by HTML. In case false/fake identification details are submitted, the concerned participant shall be disqualified immediately from the event.
15. Kingdom of Dreams reserves the right to deny entry to even booked participants if they are not able to furbish proof of age, identification, incorrect booking code etc.
16. The participants are solely responsible for any other expenses related to the acceptance/use of the offer or participation in the event. The travel to and fro the venue, refreshments etc. are to be borne/arranged by the participants themselves. Any escorts to the participants will not be provided with a waiting area/refreshments etc. This responsibility lies solely with the participants.
17. HTML shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the winner while availing the offer.
18. In the event of any confirmed participants not choosing to come for the event HTML and Kingdom of Dreams reserve the right to dispose of the free seats as and how they deem suitable.
19. The booking code/confirmed passes are not transferable
20. All entries will be treated as the property of HTML and can be used by HTML for any promotional and / or commercial activity & the participants/winners waive all rights of whatsoever nature in the said entries in favour of HTML by participating in the event.
21. HTML in its absolute discretion may publicize, broadcast or otherwise disclose a participant's/winner's name, character, photograph, likeness, statements or any recording of their voice in advertising or promotional activities concerning this event, or generally. HTML may promote or advertise that a winner has participated in the event.
22. HTML reserves the right to extend or to cancel, or change the manner in which the event is organized or discontinue or terminate the event at any time or to accept or reject any or all entries at their absolute discretion without giving any prior notice without assigning any reason whatsoever.
23. Any levies, duties, incidental charges and taxes wherever applicable, shall be borne by the person availing the pass.
24. Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the event and/or web-site is a violation of Criminal and Civil Laws and should such an attempt be made, HTML reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
25. HTML reserves the right to disqualify any participant/winner if it has reasonable grounds to believe the participant/winner has breached any of these Terms and Conditions. In the event that any participant is disqualified from the event, HTML in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement participant should be selected. In this event, any further participant will be selected on the same criteria as the original participant and will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
26. HTML shall in no way be responsible at any time whatsoever in case the winners/participants are not satisfied with the performance /show hosted by Kingdom of Dreams.
27. The event shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
28. All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.
29. HTML in its absolute discretion reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms & Conditions, wholly or in part, at anytime without giving any prior notice and the participant agrees to abide by such additions, alterations, modifications and changes.
30. Participation in the event implies acceptance of all the terms & conditions herein.