Lightning of the room is the very importent factor, doesen't matter how much furnished your rooom is, it is the light that makes it look better than what it is. Here are some tips to choose favourable colour.
1. Consider the room’s theme: Think of the various pieces of furniture in your room and look for a lighting fixture that best reflects a similar style. If a room contains antique furniture, then don’t use very modern lighting fixtures.
2. Think functionality: In a kitchen, you might want to consider placing lighting under the cabinets to illuminate the counters. If the room has a lot of artwork, you may want to place fixtures, such as spotlights, in order to showcase or accentuate the artwork.
3. Light or dark: Before making any decisions on how many lighting fixtures a room needs, think about where you are placing them. Also, decide whether you’d like a room to be brightly lit or dimly lit. A chandelier might spread light evenly across the room, while a floor lamp placed in the corner might leave the rest of the room in the dark.
4. Explore and be different: Don’t be afraid to use lighting fixtures that are of unusual shapes and sizes. Use your creativity and be unique in terms of your choices. Decorating a room with a sense of playfulness can lift your room’s decor.
5. Maintain room temperature: Colour of a light fixture can affect the manner in which light appears in a room. Fixtures with bright, bold colours, such as red and blue, produce light with a slight tint. Shades of red can make a room feel cozier and more inviting. You can also try purchasing coloured bulbs.