- Hospitality calls for a lot of creativity and thus job satisfaction is very high.
- There is no limit to what you can earn if you end up owning your own business.
- It is a varied career and even with lots of experience, there is always something new to learn.
- There is lots of potential for working abroad and travelling to gain exposure from different countries.
- The hospitality industry is always developing and changing. There's never a dull moment in this field.
- Competition is fierce, with new bars, restaurants and hotels opening every week.
- The industry demands long working hours that can often be unsociable.
- You need to have a passion for the work and a team ethic.
- Despite its glamourous appearance, it is hard work behind the scenes and success can't be expected overnight.