Easy steps to protect your skin from the winter chill.
1. Mask therapy: After applying a good face mask, leave it on for about 15 minutes. This will help the mask to cleanse the pores, remove dirt, restore the skin’s moisture, promote blood circulation, improve the skin’s appearance and texture, thus giving it a fresh glowing appearance .
2. Removing dead skin: For improving the skin’s texture and quality, go for a body scrub/ polish. It will help to remove dry and dead skin cells from the body.
3. Vitamin C is important: A healthy dose of Vitamin C is required for detoxifying the skin and making it glow, as it acts as an ascorbic acid that is an essential nutrient for the skin. It also acts as a crucial vitamin for your body’s well-being. Besides its health benefits, it has numerous cosmetic advantages too. So, do include Vitamin C in your diet.
4. Steam works: If you want to relax the body muscles and refresh the skin, go for a steam/ sauna bath.
5. Pigmentation blues: You might often encounter patchy pigmentation on your skin after the party season. To cure it, apply a fruit cream that contains lactic and glycolic acid, as these could work as good facials to nourish the skin and remove the pigmentation.
with inputs from Ritu Makhija, Beauty Expert