Ice Age: Dawn Of The Dinosaurs
at the top of weekend box office after both raked in 42.5 million dollars.
According to studio estimates, Johnny Depp’s Public Enemies came second with 26.2 million dollars, reports E! Online.
Sandra Bullock’s romantic comedy The Proposal, co-starring Ryan Reynolds, landed the third spot with 12.8 million dollars.
The Hangover came fourth after raking in 10.4 million dollars while Up rounded off the top five with 6.6 million dollars.
The weekend's top-grossing films are:
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, $42.5 million (tie)
1. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, $42.5 million (tie)
3. Public Enemies, $26.2 million
4. The Proposal, $12.8 million
5. The Hangover, $10.4 million
6. Up, $6.6 million
7. My Sister's Keeper, $5.3 million
8. The Taking of Pelham 123, $2.5 million
9. Year One, $2.1 million (tie)
9. Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian, $2.1 million (tie)