The Indian team of intelligence officials which went to the US in connection with probe into LeT operative David Coleman Headley's terror designs has come back with "good information", Union Home Minister P Chidambaram said on Saturday.
He, however, refused to share details, saying investigations were still underway.
"The team had a good visit. They have come back with good information," Chidambaram told reporters in New Delhi when asked about the trip that officials from Intelligence Bureau and RAW undertook to the US last week to obtain details of the terror plan of Headley.
Asked whether Headley was linked to the Mumbai attacks, the Home Minister snapped, saying "This is not a cricket match which gives a ball-by-ball description. Investigation is on and once the investigating agency completes investigations, we will share whatever has to be shared."
Headley, 49-year-old Pakistan-born US citizen, was arrested in Chicago last month by the FBI which said he was
part of an LeT plan to carry out terror attacks in India.
Officials of IB and RAW went to the US last week and met FBI counterparts to get details of the plot and Headley's
contacts in India on the basis of his interrogation.
After the return of the Indian team, investigators here have begun unravelling details of Headley's visits here and
identifying people whom he had met in Mumbai, Delhi and other places.