J-K: 4-storey building gutted in fire

  • PTI, Jammu
  • Updated: Dec 25, 2015 16:00 IST

A four-storey building was gutted in fire on Friday due to an alleged short circuit in a cloth shop at Lakhdata bazar area, one of the most congested market places in the city.

No casualty was reported in the incident, police said.

Fire tenders were pressed into service to douse the flames that were immediately brought under control, they added.

also read

BSF constable Gurnam Singh, injured in cross-border firing by Pakistan, dies
Show comments