The Rajasthan police picked up a youth for questioning in connection with last week's serial bomb blasts in the Pink City as two more people succumbed to shrapnel wounds raising the death toll to 65.
The youth was rounded up from Ramganj area late on Sunday night and was being subjected to sustained interrogation, state Intelligence Department sources said.
They did not disclose the identity of the youth merely saying he was being quizzed in connection with the bombings.
Breakthrough in the case continued to elude police even as they pursued several leads to obtain vital clues.
DIG (Crime) Saurabh Srivastava and SP R Suhas said no fresh sketches of people suspected to be involved in the bombings had been released.
Two more people, wounded in the May 13 blasts, died in hospitals raising the number of fatalities in the tragedy to 65, District Collector Akhil Arora said.
He said the earlier death toll stood at 63. BJP activist stormed a private hospital which allegedly charged fee for performing an operation on a blast victim, police said.
A victim's relative alleged the hospital charged over Rs 16,000 though the state government had announced free treatment for the injured.
Later, Hospital authorities said the staff did not know that the patient was a blast victim and added the entire money would be returned to him.
The Rajasthan Police had announced a reward of Rs 10 lakh to anyone providing clues about perpetrators of the blasts that tore through the city leaving a trail of death and destruction.