- Indian lawyers get an opportunity to get trained in and get exposed to foreign legal systems.
- Employees cannot take work at home for security reasons, so your work life does not encroach much into your personal life.
- There is no spoon-feeding in this sector, so you end up learning how to absorb new information fast and to learn by yourself, both of which are very useful skills to have in any sector.
- The job can get monotonous, especially if the project drags on.
- Legal outsourcing teams in India work 12 hours more every day than their Western counterparts.
- You lose out on the opportunity to interact with intelligent and learned Indian lawyers.
- Up to 70 per cent of the employees are women, so some men may not like it, while this might be an attraction for others.