Raman Datta gives some feng shui tips for your car....
* Use your car ashtray for some potpourri like lemon and rosemary aromatic oils. They help to keep the driver calm and attentive.
* Place two cushions in the car so the passengers stay calm and relaxed. Play soft, soothing music to keep the driver cool.
* Tie a blue ribbon on the rear view mirror to keep the driver calm and focused.
* Do not hang fancy ornaments from the rear view mirror. Placing loose objects on the dashboard is also not recommended.
Park it right
* The parking area should always be outside the building. Underground parking is good but not ground level parking. Keep the northeast corner of the parking area empty.
* A car park allocated to the building should ideally be situated west or south of the premises.
* Car park in a commercial centre should be built underground.
* If you are converting your garage into a room, make sure it’s not the bedroom.
* Never park your scooter outside the front door of your house.