2. The contest shall run from August 25 2011 to September 25th 2011
3. The contest is only open for participants who are full time student in a Mumbai college and must be in Class XI in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane.
4. Participation in the Contest is purely voluntary. Participants need to upload their pictures online on http://www.facebook.com/htfreshoncampus. No entry fee is payable for participation in the Contest.
5. Participants to ensure that, the “photographs” are original/ unique in it self and not make belief. If two or more entries are found similar, then HTML reserved the right to reject/ disqualify such Entries.
6. Employees of HTML, sponsors of the prizes, associated agencies and their immediate family members and relatives are not eligible to participate in this contest.
7. HTML shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the winner while participating in the Contest. And any Failure by HTML to enforce any of these Rules in any instance(s) shall not give rise to any claim by any person/participants. Further HTML shall not be responsible in any way for failure/delays of any backend technology and the resultant inability of a reader/participant to send in his/her entry or register/participate in the contest.
8. Only valid entries (as mentioned herein) received by HTML between 6 AM to 10 PM till ___September 25th 2011__ shall be considered eligible for the registration/participation and HTML shall not be responsible for non-receipt of any entry. HTML does not take any responsibility for any errors arising out of incorrect or incomplete entries.
9. Multiple entries from the same profile shall not be accepted. At the time of collecting prize, winners shall be required to satisfy HTML that winning entry was sent by him/her by producing appropriate print out of the E-mail/Receipt of Postal entry sent. & photo ID. In case false/fake identification details are submitted, the concerned participant/winner shall be disqualified.
10. Decision of HTML with respect to selection of winners shall be final and binding upon the participants/winners.
11. HTML shall select one Mr.Fresh Face and one Ms. Fresh face from among all the entries received based on the number of likes the profile received. The selected Mr. Fresh Face and Ms.Fresh face will receive a Photo camera and mobile phone respectively.
12. Though HTML shall make every effort to declare the results of the contest on the due date for the prize draws, it shall not be responsible for any delay in announcing winners of the respective prize draws arising out of reasons beyond its control.
13. All entries will be treated as the property of HTML and can be used by HTML for any promotional and / or commercial activity & the participants/winners waive all rights of whatsoever nature in the said entries in favour of HTML by participating in the contest.
14. HTML in its absolute discretion may publicize, broadcast or otherwise disclose a participant’s/winner’s name, particulars, likeness, statements or any recording of their voice in advertising or promotional activities concerning this contest, or generally. HTML may promote or advertise that a winner has won the contest. HTML may also require participants/winners to participate in a photo, video and/or film session and acknowledge that HTML has the absolute and exclusive right to use such publicity photos, videos and/or films in any medium and in any reasonable manner it may deem fit without any consideration or payment of similar nature to such participants/winners.
15. The winners shall be declared on –line on facebook. They will have to share their contact details and they will be directly contacted thereafter. The winners shall inform HTML within 5 days of displaying their name on the website as winners failing which HTML reserves the right to give away the said prize to any other participant as it may deem fit.
16. The winner is solely responsible for any other expenses, loss or damages related to the acceptance/use of the offer or participation in the contest. Any levies, duties, incidental charges and taxes wherever applicable, shall be borne by the person availing the offer/prize. The winner may submit the proof of depositing the tax due on the prize (on the value of Prize ) (i.e. challan of depositing the tax) at the time of claiming the prize. Alternatively, HTML will be deducting taxes at source as applicable from time to time on the prize (on the value of the prize), therefore, the participant/winner claiming the prize must furnish his/her PAN number while claiming the prize and in absence of PAN number, HTML will not issue any TDS certificate to the winner. In case the Participant/Winner doesn’t have a PAN number, then HTML shall have the discretion to disqualify the Participant/Winner from the Contest.
17. HTML holds no responsibility or liability in case HTML is unable to inform the winner of his/her win due to non availability / wrong number or any other reason within a period of 30 days from holding of the event, having made despite the best efforts. In such a case HTML shall not be liable to proof the efforts made in this regard.
18. HTML reserves the right to change/modify/amend the terms and conditions of the Prize at any time at its sole discretion.
19. HTML reserves the right to extend the date of the Contest or to cancel, or change the manner in which the contest is organized or discontinue or terminate the contest at any time or to accept or reject any or all entries at their absolute discretion without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
20. The prize(s) shall not be transferable or substituted in any other mode except as prescribed herein and no such request shall be entertained by HTML. This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
21. In the event of any winner choosing not to accept a prize(s) or forfeit any and/or all claims qua the prize or if HTML is unable to reach/contact the winner at his/her Contact number/ E-Mail ID from which entries were sent for the contest HTML shall have the absolute discretion to deal with such prize as it deems fit.
22. Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the activity is a violation of Criminal and Civil Laws and should such an attempt be made, HTML reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
23. The contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes, differences and, or, any other matters in relation to and arising out of the contest and, or, pertaining to the rules and regulations and, or, the Terms and Conditions shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The arbitral tribunal shall consist of a sole arbitrator to be appointed by HTML. The venue of arbitration shall be at ‘Delhi only.
24. All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of ‘Mumbai Courts only.