Telugu actor Mahesh Babu lives up to his title of Prince with Pokiri, which has set a record by crossing the 100-day mark in 200 centres.
The top five Telugu films are:
1. Pokiri - The film regains the top slot by replacing Ashok. And the credit goes to actor Mahesh Babu and director Puri Jagannath combo.
2. Ashok - After opening to a terrific response, Ashok is slowly sliding down the popularity charts due to an insipid storyline. NTR Junior, who plays the main lead, claims it is a super-hit, but collections prove otherwise.
3. Game - Veteran Mohan Babu teams up with his son Vishnuvardhan in the remake of the Hindi hit Taxi No 9211, but the combination fails to click. It stays in third position.
4. Veedhi - Heavy rains have curtailed the collections of the Usha Kiron Movies' latest offering Veedhi. The fate of the youth-oriented film hangs in balance.
5. Amma Cheppindi - Gunnam Gangaraju's novel theme goes awry, but the film impresses in patches.