The investigation into Saturday's blast in Pune was progressing in the "right track", city Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh on Monday said but declined to give any details about the leads obtained so far.
Police were awaiting forensic experts' report determining the nature of device used in the German bakery blast, Singh told reporters adding that it was expected soon.
He said no suspect has been identified so far and declined to comment on a report that the CCTV footage obtained by the ATS team from a five-star hotel in the vicinity of the blast site had caught the images of two suspects.
"The number of suspects could be one, two or eight," he said.
Asked when the police could release the sketch of the suspects, Singh said, "It will be done when they are identified".
Evading queries on the course of probe and the possible terror outfits involved in the blast, he said, "I am not able to confirm or rule out the involvement of any group."