2 cups milk n 1/4 cup butter
2/3 cup sugar n 3 eggs
2 tsp cinnamon n 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg n 1 tsp vanilla extract n 3 cups bread crumbs
1/2 cup raisins or berries
1. Boil milk over medium heat. Add butter and stir till it melts. Cool to lukewarm.
2. Combine sugar, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla. Beat at medium speed for 1 minute. Add milk mixture.
3. Place bread crumbs in a lightly greased casserole. Sprinkle with raisins and berries. Pour batter on top.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for
1 kg thick curd n 3/4 cup powdered sugar n A few strands saffron n 1 tbsp warm milk n 2 tsp cardamom
powder n Pistachios and almonds
1. Put the curd in a muslin cloth and hang it in a cool place for 2-3 hours.
2. Dissolve the saffron in warm milk.
3. Mix the saffron mixture, curd, sugar and cardamom powder in a bowl.
4. Churn the mixture using a hand blender.
5. Garnish with slivers of almonds and pistachios.