After a short stint in films and modelling, Sushama Reddy eventually decided to move to the other side of the camera and venture into production. Along with Sanjay Bhattacharjee, she co-produced her first movie, Dus Tola (2010), under their company’s banner, Seven Island Studios. Currently, she is producing and anchoring a travel show, which will air in December.
Having lived most of her life under the spotlight, Sushama has learnt the tricks required to take care of her oily skin. She makes sure to use minimal make-up to avoid that greasy look. “I prefer to be make-up free when not working. And I don’t really do much to take care of my skin,” she insists, adding, “I don't moisturise because that would just aggravate the oiliness. I cleanse at least three times a day with a Salicylic acid-based cleanser.”
* I don’t outline my eyes; since accentuating them will only make them look even more deep set than they already are.
* I use a bit of my Bobbi Brown cheek shade on my lips, and then use gloss to set the colour.
* I use a YSL Touché Eclat concealer, then dust on Face Stockholm compact lightly.
* I use a Guerlain Mascara and a cheek colour crème.
* I use tints from The Body Shop for my cheeks and lips, which gives them a natural pink colour.
* My most essential routine is at night, when, after cleansing, I use an Omorovicza Thermal cleansing balm and an Omorovicza exfoliator to remove dead skin.
* I also use Thalgo under-eye cream at night.