Actor Samuel L. Jackson has been voted the coolest actor for his portrayal of Jules Winnfield in the hit 1994 movie Pulp Fiction.
According to Contactmusic.com, Jackson beat the likes of acting legend Steve McQueen and Hollywood star Brad Pitt, who came in second and third respectively.
The survey was conducted by British rental firm LoveFilm and their spokesperson said that it was Jackson's "ice-cool charm" that got him the highest spot.
The top five coolest screen performances are:
1. Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction (1994)
2. Steve McQueen in Bullitt (1968)
3. Brad Pitt in Fight Club (1999)
4. Al Pacino in Carlito's Way (1993)
5. Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975)