Has the sun left you tanned beyond recognition?
If yes, here are some easy ways by which you can get rid of that tan:
1. Exfoliate your skin to remove dead cells. Scrubbing with a loofah also helps.
2. Rubbing baking soda on wet skin is an age-old therapy.
3. Use grandma’s recipe — rub a puree of potatoes, tomatoes and papaya on the skin, leave on for some time and then wash it off.
4. Apply soothing sandalwood paste to the affected area.
5. If your skin is not only tanned but also burnt, apply chilled rose water.