1. To add spark to your love life, place a pair of mandarin ducks or two cranes that mate for life in the far right corner of the bedroom or the south-west corner of the house.
2. Put a pink quartz crystal pyramid in the center of the house to attract love in your life.
3. Gift your lover fresh flowers (pink, red or orange in colour) and place them any where in the house except the south-west corner or the right corner of any room, as fresh flowers clash with the element of romance, which is Earth.
4. Gift yourself something you fancy the most regarding the person in question. And place it in a prominent place in your home and every time you pass by, see yourself meeting your perfect mate.
5. Hang a painting of peonies flowers in the south-direction of the living room to attract your dream mate.
6. In the south-west corner of the house, light two red candles to ignite the spark of romance.
7. Hang heart shaped crystals in pairs near a sunny window so that the sunlight creates attractive designs to bring in the much needed yang energy for love.
8. Place a six rod metal wind chime in the north-west corner of your house to bring romance in your life.
9. In the south-west corner of your garden, tie rocks or stones with a red thread and put your names (you and your partner) and place them near a blooming plant.
10. People who want to get married, should decorate their house with red and pink colours and spend the maximum time in that area.
(Ritu Kapoor is an expert on tarot card reading; feng shui, aura readings, tea leaves readings and crystal ball gazing)