Teenager dies of electrocution in Kashmir | india | Hindustan Times
Today in New Delhi, India
Sep 24, 2017-Sunday
-°C
New Delhi
  • Humidity
    -
  • Wind
    -

Teenager dies of electrocution in Kashmir

A teenager was electrocuted aftercoming in contact with a live wire in Budgam district of central Kashmir, police said.

india Updated: Feb 02, 2013 16:21 IST

A teenager was electrocuted aftercoming in contact with a live wire in Budgam district of central Kashmir, police said.

Mohammad Umar Sheikh, 17, accidentally came in contact with the high tension electricity supply line last evening at his Kanir-Chadoora residence, a police spokesman said.

He added that the boy died on-the-spot and his body was handed over to the next of kin after completion of legal formalities.