Terms and condition for contest
Carlsberg Football Quiz Terms and Conditionsindia Updated: May 21, 2012 10:35 IST
Carlsberg Football Quiz Terms and Conditions
Presented by Carlsberg Club Glasses
CHANCE TO WIN EXCITING MERCHANDISE AND TRIP TO DENMARK
1. ELIGIBILITY: - The participants will submit their correct Date of Birth by SMS along with the answer. Participants who are Indian Citizens above 25 years of age can only participate in the Contest.
2. Winner Selection process:
o Contest Duration : 21 days
o How to Enter– One question will be published daily in Hindustan Times.
o One Lucky winner will be announced everyday by a draw of lots and the winner will be informed by SMS/PHONE. The said winner will win some exciting Carlsberg UEFA Euro 2012 Championship merchandise.
o If the winner does not respond to the SMS/PHONE the next lucky winner would be given the merchandise.
o At the end of the 21 day period, out of all the participants One Lucky winner will be selected from a draw of lots to win a Trip* to Denmark
o The winners will be communicated on the mobile number from which the winning entry would have been sent.
o If the winner does not answer, the next winner will be selected and communicated
o ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNER - After the culmination of the contest, the results will be declared in Hindustan Times.
3. Merchandise –
o Merchandise items (hamper) to be won is for a single person only (everyday one person only)
o The merchandise items will be as per the organizers discretion
o There will be Carlsberg UEFA Euro 2012 TM branded merchandise and others
o The merchandise items cannot be sold or exchanged for cash
o The merchandise items will be collected by the winner from the address provided by the HT. HT takes responsibility only for delivery of the package.
o Winners are requested to bring their identity and age proof in order to collect the merchandise.
o Winner has to be above 21 years of age in order to be eligible for the contest.
(a) The Trip comprises of:
- Air Travel (Economy Class) from winner destination to the City in Denmark
- 2 days Hotel Stay (at a Hotel of organizers choice) including select Meals as per arrangement made by the Organizers
- It only covers Local International Travel from Airport to Hotel, Intercity Sightseeing travel as per the package provided by the organizer, and Hotel to Airport
(b) Other Details:
- The Trip time and dates will be communicated to the winner in due course of time by the organisers (after selection and communication with the winner).
- Trip is for a single person only.
- Trip cannot be exchanged for cash
5. The Winner is entitled to the Trip only if the following terms and conditions are fulfilled:
(a) Originals of following documentary proof are furnished
- Age Proof (Passport/ Driving License/ Voter id, PAN Card)
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport)
- Valid Indian Passport having sufficient validity so as to cover the entire Trip
(b) He/she is issued a Valid Visa by the appropriate Authorities. The Organizers will make their best endeavour to obtain the visa for the Winner but in case of Visa being refused by the Authorities the organizers would not be held responsible in any manner.
(c) He/she has no past criminal record
(d) He/ She has medical clearance from a certified medical practitioner
(e) In case of Female passenger she should not be unfit to travel due to pregnancy
6. Travel, accommodation, lodging, boarding and all other expenses as maybe incurred by the Winner over and above the expenses as specifically enumerated above shall be solely borne by the Winner themselves and the organisers in no way will be responsible for the same.
7. The Trip is non transferable and cannot be exchanged for any other Trip as maybe being organised by the Organizers.
8. Organisers will not assume any responsibility whatsoever for any damage or injury to persons or property during the Events. The winner is recommended to arrange their personal insurance for baggage, medical, life etc.
9. The winner will maintain decorum and peace during the entire Trip. if the winner is found to be unsuitable by the Organizers then the Organizers shall have the right to remove such person from the Hotel and Deport back to India irrespective of whether the Trip has concluded or not.
10. Organizers shall have no liability for loss or damage to any of your personal property except where this is due to the negligence of Organizers. Organizers will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss suffered by you; or any loss of profits or loss of business (direct or indirect) suffered by you.
11. Any and all photographs, videos, or other recorded media may be used by the Organizers for the purposes of marketing or advertising without any payment or compensation being offered and without any request being made to the featured parties.
12. In the event of any damages caused by Winner to the property, or equipment of the Organizers, associates, Hotel, airlines etc the Winner will be charged the full replacement cost.
13. The original Documents of the Winner like Passport, Visa, travelers Chq would be retained by the Organizers and necessary documents would be handed over after reaching India.
14. The Winner agrees to sign such forms, consents, documents etc as maybe required by the Organizers from time to time.
15. All other terms & conditions will be shared with the Winner in due course of time (post selection)
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO ALL CONTESTS
• Employees, officers, directors and their immediate family members of the Contest Entities, Sponsors and their respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies, legal and financial advisors, and any and all other companies associated with this contest are not eligible to participate.
• For purposes of this Contest, "immediate family members" means parents, spouses, children, siblings, in-laws, grandmothers, and grandfathers, whether residents of the same household or not.
• TERMS OF ENTRY Participation in the program is subjected to the organizers approval and your continued compliance with the Terms and conditions. The organizer reserves the right to refuse participation to any participant at any time in Contests at its sole and absolute discretion, and to withdraw content, suspend, restrict and/or remove your participation in the Program, immediately without notice to you and without liability to the organizer, for any reason.
• The organizer also reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest or these Official Contest Rules if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the organizers reasonable control impairs the integrity of this Contest, as determined by the organizer in its sole discretion.
• By participating, where allowable by law, entrant grants to the organizer's the worldwide right to publish, broadcast and use in any media, including the World Wide Web, participant's entry, name and details for promotional and advertising purposes without additional compensation.
• If for any reason any aspect of this Contest is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, force majeure events like earthquake, air strike, fire, any other natural calamity or any cause beyond the control of the sponsor which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the sponsor may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest, or invalidate any affected submissions.
• All decisions related to the contests will be made by the organizer and Organizers decision is final and no correspondence and phone calls in this regard will be entertained
• Organizers reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the Contest at any time without giving any prior notice to other Party.
• By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and organizers decisions are final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained.
• Any federal, state and local taxes that may be imposed in connection with the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
• All details on participation and prizes in the Contest that may appear in all promotional materials form part of the Terms and Conditions.
• The relationship between Organizers and the winner will be exclusively governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India and in case of any dispute Courts in Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction.