Anna Hazare associate Arvind Kejriwal said on Saturday that members of Team Anna were receiving threatening calls and SMSes. Also, the 74-year-old Hazare has decided to go on a 'maun vrat' - vow of silence - from Sunday for an indefinite period due to medical reasons.
He has also postponed his five-state tour till after the winter session of Parliament, scheduled for November-December.
Kejriwal, who was in Ralegan Siddhi, said they had even received threats that their offices would be attacked soon.
He, however, said the people behind the threats could not be identified.
Earlier this week, lawyer Prashant Bhushan was attacked by alleged Ram Sene activists for his comments on Kashmir.
Later, Hazare supporters were assaulted outside a Delhi court.
Although no police complaint has been registered so far, Kejriwal wanted the government to nab the accused.