Two died of asphyxiation in Kashmir
Two brothers died of asphyxiation during sleep in Kulgam district of South Kashmir official sources saidon Sunday.india Updated: Jan 27, 2013 17:17 IST
Two brothers died of asphyxiation during sleep in Kulgam district of South Kashmir official sources said
Abdul Aziz dar (70) and his younger brother Abdullah Dar (65) died after their room was filled with smoke due to overturning of 'Kangri' fire pot at village Wanpora, Qoimoh, 75 km from here, official sources said.
Kangri is a traditional firepot being used in Kashmir to beat the chill during winter.
Meanwhile, a 60-year-old unidentified person was found dead outside a hospital in Dalgate area of the city today. Police found the body outside Chest Disease hospital this morning the sources said, adding the person had apparently died of cold.
Police said proceedings are under process to ascertain the cause of his death.