As Valentine’s Day fever reaches a crescendo, social networking sites such as Facebook and Orkut are flooded with heartfelt postings by youngsters.
We pick some interesting messages:
* If 14th Feb is a day for lovers, then what are other days for?
* If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
* If love is in the air, what am I doing on the ground?
* True love is like a ghost about which everyone talks, but only a few experience.
* Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it; then wonder what to do with it.
* Love is like war — easy to begin, hard to end.
* Before you learn to love, you have to learn to hate.
* Love has the power of making you believe what you would normally treat with the deepest suspicion.
* Love is loving what your lover loves.
* You know it’s love when you want to keep holding hands even after they’re sweaty.