Here a list of the most romantic gifts to give and things to day this Valentines Day:
1) The most common is couples who choose to marry on Valentines Day. Some do it in their hometowns while some more adventurous prefer the Sin City – Vegas.
2) How about cooking that special dish with some champagne – if you choose to spend the day at home as it’s a Sunday.
3) Or why not opt for the classic – Take your partner shopping to his/ her favorite boutique
4) A step ahead – get yourself a makeover and surprise your partner with the new you for a romantic dinner night out.
5) For the little adventurous, get the same tattoo wherever you like (wink – wink)
6) For your girl friend or wife, you can buy her the best perfume or a life size teddy bear. Its conventional but eternal.
7) Let’s not forget diamonds. Nowadays diamonds are a girl’s as well as a man’s best friend.
8) And yes the most cliché, a bouquet of red roses.
9) If you love to celebrate your V-Day with a group of friends, why not go camping together with color coded tracks and/or t-shirts.
10) How about gifting a box full of handmade soaps with soothing fragrances
11) And yes, liquor chocolates go really well with Irish coffee
These are a few ideas I thought I can share with you. As for THE DAY, what can be more special than spending time with your loved one? Here’s wishing you a very happy and warm Valentine’s Day.