Woman electrocuted in Baramulla

  • PTI, Srinagar
  • Updated: Jun 23, 2014 20:01 IST

A 36-year-old woman died after she came in contact with a live wire in the compound of her house in Baramulla district of north Kashmir today.

Gulzara Begum accidentally touched the electricity wire near the generator unit of a mobile tower installed there in Mahayan-Tangmarg village, 45 kms from here, a police spokesman said.

She was rushed to a hospital where she breathed her last. Police have registered a case and started the probe.

also read

Jammu: Pakistan Army violates ceasefire in Noushera sector
Show comments