Policemen stand guard as flowers and messages put by mourners in memory of those who died in AMRI fire are seen on a barricade outside ...
The members and students of Ramkrishna Mision Institute of Culture light candles to pay their respect to the victims of AMRI hospital incident, at AMRI ...
West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee paying tributes at the "Smriti Stambha", a memorial for the victims of AMRI hospital fire, in Kolkata.
West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee lights a candle during all community people's prayer for AMRI Hospital blaze victims under Gandhi Statue in Kolkata.
People light candles to pay their respects to the people who lost their lives in the recent fire at the Advanced Medicare And Research Institute ...
People hold flowers and light candles to pay their respects to the people who lost their lives in the recent fire at the AMRI hospital ...
People take out a candle light vigil near the AMRI Hospital in memory of those who died in AMRI tragedy, in Kolkata.
Children light candles during an all faith prayer in memory of the victims of AMRI Hospital tragedy in Kolkata.
Kerala chief minister Oommen Chandy paying his respect to two nurses who were killed in Kolkata AMRI hospital fire, on the arrival of their bodies ...
Presidency College students preparing for a silent rally for the victims of AMRI Hospital tragedy.
The Calcutta high court on Thursday granted bail to a director of AMRI Hospital, where over 90 people choked to death after a fire in the basement last December.
A division bench comprising justice Asim Kumar Roy and justice Ashim Kumar Ray granted bail to AMRI director SK Todi, who has been in custody since December 9.
Of the total 13 accused, nine directors and four employees, arrested on the charge of culpable homicide not amounting to murder, 12 have so far been given bail.
Three other directors of the hospital are absconding.
Only one official, Sajid Hussain, remains in custody.
A fire broke out in the basement of the hospital's seven-storey, centrally air-condition annexe building in the early hours of December nine.
More than 90 people, mostly patients, were suffocated to death from smoke that entered the floors through AC ducts.