This summer go retro with hippie dresses, jumpsuits, wayfarers and fedora hat to spruce up your look. Here's a dekko at how you can look ...
You can't go wrong with wayfarers as they maintain their strong hold on fashion trends. This time you can opt for slightly round frames.
Unleash your wild side with soft kitten heels in animal prints for that smoking hot look.
Ombre print is going to be big next season. Be it kurtas, long dresses or even tunic, ombre print is here to stay.
Off shoulder tops are making a huge comeback this season but if you have heavy arms then avoid them.
This season is all about defining the waist and what better way to do it than high waist pants. They add to your height and ...
Look alluring in a shirt pintuck dress which adds volume in tiered and paneled shapes to give a feminine look.
Kohl is sheer gorgeous and well lined eyes are seductive. The look continues.
Big rimmed hats add a sense of mystique and aura. Be bold and sport them with panache.
What better than beating the summer heat in a pair of comfortable shorts and a sleeveless top?
But not without having a fit frame, and to achieve that, make sure you eat right and exercise even better, suggests an expert.
Experts at natural health store Nutrition Centre have created a Shape Up for Summer Guide, sharing their secrets for shedding extra pounds while also managing to feel healthy, vibrant and energised, reports contactmusic.com.
Read: Food and exercise tips for Summer slim down
Clare Galpin, director of Nutrition Centre, said, "We recommend that looking and feeling your best for the summer boils down to three key things: eating the right foods, taking regular exercise and supporting your healthy food intake with vitality boosting supplements."
"Follow our recommendations for each of these in our Shape Up for Summer Guide and you’ll be feeling radiant, alive and raring to head for the beach in tip top shape for the summer!"
Here are some tips:
1. Food for fuel: Rather than viewing food as your biggest enemy when trying to shed those pounds, try changing your perception and seeing food as vital fuel for fitness and well being. Ensure your diet contains plenty of carbohydrates, protein and fats, and all in combination for optimum health benefits.
2. Cut down on processed foods: When you can make the time, making your meals from scratch helps avoid eating hidden preservatives, artificial sweeteners and hydrogenated oils. Most importantly, cut back on soda, dairy chocolate and package bought cookies, cakes and sweets. Instead when you want a snack, grab a healthy snack bar made with fruits and nuts. Whatever you’re doing, keep healthy snacks at hand to avoid temptation.
3. Eat regularly: Be sure to eat regular meals and don’t skip breakfast, it sets you up with energy for the day. At the very least eating fruit or making breakfast bars with oats, honey, dry fruit and nuts will be better for you than sugar laden cereal with cow’s milk.
Read: Your summer health drink gets innovative twist
4. Learn to cook healthily: If you love cooking then make the switch, get passionate about making nutrient dense meals packed with colourful vegetables. If you’ve always hated cooking, then try to learn to love it, it could be your key to enjoying how your body looks and feels.
5. Exercise: Exercise is crucial for shaping up for the summer. But to stay motivated, it needs to be fun, so find a form of exercise you enjoy and do it regularly. Little and often works well if you struggle to find dedicated time.