'The Great Blue Hole is a cool place for diving explorations'
First Published: 13:24 IST(7/5/2012)
Last Updated: 10:57 IST(3/9/2012)
1. Kilimanjaro, Tanzania: Mount Kilimanjaro is a dormant volcano in Kilimanjaro National Park, Tanzania. The place is known for its uniqueness and biodiversity.
2. Alask: This place is just divine. There is no other inhabited place on this planet that is as close to nature
or as pristine as Alaska.
3. The great blue hole, Belize: It is a large submarine sinkhole off the coast of Belize and is a cool place for diving explorations.
4. Great barrier reef, Australia: It is the world's largest coral reef system with over 2,900 individual reefs and 900 islands stretching for over 2,600 kilometres.
Do go liveboard diving here to see the most amazing underwater life.
5. Norway: I would love to drive/boat/cycle/walk through this land of breathtaking fjords and scenic wonders.