c government on Thursday announced a cash reward of Rs one lakh each for information on two absconding accused in cabinet minister Nand Gopal Gupta Nandi attack case.
"The government has announced a reward of Rs one lakh each for information on the whereabouts of Purushottam Dubey and Manoj Kumar Pandey, who are hardcore criminals," Additional Director General of Police Brij Lal told reporters.
An explosion took place just outside the residence of Nandi on July 12 which left two dead. The 36 year old minister and his guard were seriously injured in the blast which police said were aimed at the minister.
The government had already announced a cash reward of Rs 2.5 lakh for information leading to the arrest of main accused Rajesh Pilot.