1. Though the FTII had been trying to convert diploma courses into masters’ degrees since 2011, it became feasible only in February 2017.
2. FTII introduced a new syllabus by replacing the 20-year- old syllabus and bring in a choice-based credit system, changing the annual assessment pattern.
5. The FTII administration sanctioned a budget to help the institute get an infrastructure boost. It will now get two studios, among other things.
4. The institute denied scholarships to students who participated in protests during the strike, and against whom the police filed complaints.
5. The administration made 75% attendance a prerequisite for students appearing for exams.