Make the most of your weekend, Mumbai
1. Queue up for some high-street fashion: This is the big one. International retail brand H&M finally opens its doors in Mumbai this weekend. Experience a range of global fashion when the store opens to the public at 11am on August 13.
Where: High Street Phoenix, Lower Parel
2. Pizza in a lunch box, anyone?: Lunch never sounded so delicious. Create your own lunch box with a seven-inch pizza of your choice, three slices of cheese garlic bread. And a Paperboat drink, you know, so you can still call it healthy.
Where: Juno’s Pizza (Kemps Corner and Parel outlets); Call: 73030 05555
READ MORE: Insider’s guide to Raj Bhavan, Mumbai
3. Prêt-y in SoBo : Nestled in south Mumbai, Kashish Infioré houses a collection of prêt and trousseau couture footwear, bags and jewellery ranges by designers Anand Shah and Shri Lakshmi, among others.
Where: Kashish Infioré, 67, Hughes Road, Opposite Mercedes Benz, Gamdevi; Call: 2361 3111
4. All-you-can- eat fried chicken: Indulge in broaster chicken (fried chicken wings in chickite marination) and hot masala chicken (fried, boneless chicken thighs with a crispy cajun coat) with a side of curry mango jalapeno dip. Diet? What diet?
Where: Genuine Broaster Chicken, Tirupati Towers, JP Road, Andheri (W); Call: 2639 9964
5. Irish attack: Thane gets its first outlet of popular chain of pubs, The Irish House, this weekend. Apart from happy hours all day long on August 12, 13 and 15, enjoy live acoustic music by Shiyana, Vernon Noronha and Rupin Pahwa. Cheers to that, we say.
Where: Irish House, Viviana Mall, Level 1, Eastern Express Highway, Beside Jupiter Hospital, Thane (W)
Call: 6170 1400
Follow HT48Hours on Twitter: @ht48hours