From Salman’s bodyguard to cameras on drones: 10 things about Justin Bieber’s security
The Mumbai police have not disclosed Justin Bieber’s location and travel arrangement for security purposesmumbai Updated: May 09, 2017 12:53 IST
As Beliebers get ready to watch Canadian popstar Justin Bieber perform at DY Patil stadium in Navi Mumbai on May 10, we tell you about the 10 things Mumbai police have got to ensure his security.
1. 500 policemen will provide security to singer Justin Bieber
3. The singer will stay in south Mumbai, but the details of his location, travel arrangement and plans have not been disclosed for security purposes. All vehicles entering and leaving the city will be checked
5. Police personnel, both in uniform and plainclothes, will guard all entry and exit points and the interior of the stadium. The concert organisers will deploy private security guards to manage crowds and check tickets
6. A police control room will be set up at the stadium to monitor CCTV cameras, some of which will be mounted on drones . The Bomb Detection and Disposal Squad (BDDS) will search the stadium before the concert
8. The stadium has been divided into four sections, each of which will be secured by a police team comprising an officer and 25 constables.
9. Apart from the main roads, police officials will keep aneye on all public places in plainclothes. If anyone is found moving around suspiciously, he or she will be detained for questioning. Combing operations will be conducted near the stadium
10. Special attention is being given to habitual offenders – chain snatchers and vehicle thieves – who might hover around the city’s entry and exit points.