The parents of the five-year-old girl on Tuesday told the Child Welfare Committee (CWC) that the police had offered them Rs 2000 to not inform people about the rape.
The parents, who recorded their statement before the CWC, however said they were satisfied with the investigation in the case so far.
The girl's father said that the Delhi Police said "we are doing the investigation but don't inform others about the incident".
The CWC, which is conducting a separate inquiry, visited the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) on Tuesday along with an NGO with a set of 30 questions - 15 each for the parents and the girl.
"We prepared a questionnaire for both the parents and girl. Though we interacted with the girl, she was not in a position to talk about the case. We directed the doctors to get her statement recorded before the SDM as soon as she is fit for it," Ajay K Singh, chairperson of east CWC said.
The questions were related to the delay in registration of the case, police response, who offered them money, whether they were satisfied with the treatment and whether they had any grievance against anyone.
"They are more or less satisfied with the treatment and investigation but are finding it difficult to survive. The father is a daily wage labourer who earns R150-200 per day. The rent of their house is Rs 2000. They are completely broke and we are trying our best to help them," Singh said.
The CWC team and the NGO officials interacted with the doctors and the medical superintendent.
"We checked the medical records. They doctors say they are surprised how the girl survived such a brutal attack," he added.
The CWC directed the doctors to inform them before discharging the child.