Elin moving back with Woods: report | other | Hindustan Times
Today in New Delhi, India
Feb 20, 2017-Monday
-°C
New Delhi
  • Humidity
    -
  • Wind
    -

Elin moving back with Woods: report

other Updated: Mar 06, 2010 00:39 IST
PTI
Elin

After a three-month long estrangement, golfer Tiger Woods and his wife Elin may be finally moving back together into their Florida mansion, a media report said on Friday.

The couple had separated briefly after the sex scandal divulging Woods’ extramarital affairs exploded and speculation has been rife over the future of their marital life.

Woods, who delivered a public apology recently, had asked the media to minds its own business when it came to their relationship.

However, Woods and Elin are finally moving back to their mansion, according to entertainment website RadarOnline. Tension erupted between the two after Elin found out about Tiger’s affair with Rachel Uchitel, a New York party planner, leading to the SUV crash.

Since then, several women have come forward with revealing details about the multiple affairs. Woods has completed six weeks of sex-rehab at two different centres in the US.

Elin has currently rented a house a mile away from their old house. Recently, Woods, 34 and Elin, 29, took their first family trip along with their two small children.

Speculations in the media have continued about whether the embattled couple will stay together or split. Both have been sighted without their wedding rings certain times.

In a poll commissioned by new channel CBS and Vanity Fair magazine, 22 per cent of respondents, mostly men said they would forgive Woods for his extramarital affairs, a number higher than what other American celebrity cheater have received in similar polls.

In Feb, speaking to a roomful of his friends and colleagues, Woods apologised for his behaviour and also asked the media to back off from his private life.

$75m offer turned down

Woods has turned down a $75-m (Rs 341 crore) sponsorship offer from bookmakers Paddy Power, the Irish firm revealed on Friday. Paddy Power had made an initial offer to pay the sum over a five-year period but, after talks with Woods’ management company IMG, that was rejected.