3 months on, police release sketches of two Maur blast suspects
Three months after the Maur twin bomb blasts that left seven dead, police on Wednesday have released sketches of two suspects in the case.punjab Updated: Apr 27, 2017 21:34 IST
Three months after the Maur twin bomb blasts that left seven dead, police on Wednesday have released sketches of two suspects in the case.
Police have failed to make headway in the case so far. The sketches have been released on the basis of statements of eyewitnesses.
“These are the sketches of persons who were seen either in the car or who parked the car in which the blasts took place,” Bathinda senior superintendent of police Naveen Singla told HT. The sketches have been sent to police stations across various districts.
Police officials have been told to share info, if any, regarding the suspects with the Maur deputy superintendent of police. Seven persons, including five children, were killed and 12 injured after blasts in a Maruti 800 car in on January 31. The explosions took place shortly after the rally of Congress candidate from Maur assembly segment Harminder Singh Jassi.