Fatehgarh Sahib: Mistaken medicine claims life of youth

  • HT Correspondent, Hindustan Times, Fatehgarh Sahib
  • Updated: Jul 07, 2015 18:09 IST

One youth has been reported dead due to intake of wrong medicine at his home in Jalveri village, here. Victim Arshdeep Singh's (18) father Baljinder Singh said Arshdeep had complaint of regular headache and he often used to take medicines.

However, on Monday morning at 7:30 he took some medicine syrup and was later found dead. Baljinder added when he came back home from work in the evening, Arshdeep was bleeding from mouth and was already dead till then.

Meanwhile, the police registered a case under section 174 of Indian Penal code and handed over the body to family after postmortem.

also read

Former Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot to head Cong screening panel for Punjab polls
Show comments