Girls report sick after breakfast at hostel | punjab | Hindustan Times
Today in New Delhi, India
Jan 19, 2017-Thursday
-°C
New Delhi
  • Humidity
    -
  • Wind
    -

Girls report sick after breakfast at hostel

punjab Updated: Mar 19, 2013 21:23 IST
Highlight Story

Nearly 15 girl students of Dashmesh Dental College here reported sick because of food poisoning on Tuesday after breakfast at hostel. The students of dental science and nursing were admitted to a hospital on the campus in an apparent attempt by the college management to hide the matter.

"Reports are that a bad milk product, which might be cheese, caused the incident," said deputy commissioner Ravi Bhagat. "I promise action against the guilty."

The college director said only a few students had suffered mild food poisoning and all were out of danger.

<