Two minors electrocuted in Punjab

  • PTI, Pathankot
  • Updated: Jun 05, 2015 18:36 IST

Two children were on Friday electrocuted when they came into contact with a live electric wire while playing cricket in Anandpur area here.

The incident took place when the duo had gone on the roof of a house to collect their ball, police said.

Raju died on the spot while Tilak Raj, who was critically injured in the incident, was admitted to civil hospital where he breathed his last.

Both the victims hailed from poor labour class families, they added.

also read

EVMs in Punjab to have candidates’ photos to end namesake confusion
Show comments