Doomed are those who become bhaiyyas from wannabe saiyyans in a matter of a day — today is that dreaded day. Beware all you Romeos and thick-skinned aspiring boyfriends who just won’t take the hint.
The girls have a weapon they aren’t afraid to use — it’s the rakhi. Need help figuring out where to hide?
* Staying put at home is, of course, the safe bet but spending the day in her home is the smarter, unpredictable thing to do.
* Boys’ hostels offer a hideout and the chance to down beers with friends — who’ll most probably be there for the same reason.
* Just fly kites on your terrace. So what if I-Day is over, people will just think you are overly patriotic. Better still, go for a long drive to Agra. You can lose yourself in the monument of love, Taj Mahal.
* If you want to go really far out, the universe is the limit — news is that NASA is looking to send a monkey into space. Any volunteers?
* Back on earth, get your kicks watching B-grade movies at a shady cinema all day — the ‘sisters’ will definitely skip this.
To round off the day, hit the disco at night. They’ll have run out of rakhis by then. You hope. If not, go to the next disco.