Old Trafford, Manchester
Old Trafford is a cricket ground situated on Talbot Road in Old Trafford, Greater Manchester. It has been the home of Lancashire County Cricket Club since its foundation in 1864, having been the ground of Manchester Cricket Club from 1857. International Test matches have been played there since 1884.The site was first used as a cricket ground in 1857, when the Manchester Cricket Club moved onto the meadows of the de Trafford estate. In 1884, Old Trafford became the second English ground, after The Oval, to stage test cricket. Expansion of the ground followed over the next decade, with the decision being taken to construct a new pavilion in 1894.