Russian Nikolay Davydenko has reiterated his innocence in the face of an ongoing investigation into a betting scandal and said he always plays to win.
The world number four said accusations he had been offered money to throw a match were completely false and denied involvement in any kind of match-fixing or illegal gambling.
"Everything that is written is not true," Davydenko said on Saturday.
"I am clean and I am still playing tournaments and I try my best, try to win my matches."
The controversy stems from a match Davydenko played against Argentina's Martin Vassallo Arguello in an event in Sopot, Poland, last July.
Davydenko, ranked 83 places above Vassallo Arguello at the time, won the first set.
However, his opponent then became the favourite to win and took the second set. Davydenko retired with a foot injury when trailing 2-1 in the deciding set.
Betfair, which usually settles bets on tennis matches as long as at least one set has been completed, voided all bets and reported the irregularities to the ATP, the governing body.
Davydenko told the BBC that he believed he was being victimised by the ATP, accusations the governing body dismissed as fanciful. The ATP says the investigation is into the match, and not the players themselves.
Several players have said they have been offered money to lose matches.
The ATP is trying to clamp down on match-fixing and illegal gambling in the sport, with three Italian players banned for betting on matches.
In November, Italian Alessio Di Mauro was banned for nine months, while last month, Potito Starace received a six-week ban and Daniele Bracciali was suspended for three months.