Jay Z and Beyonce have made it to the top of Forbes' 2013 highest-earning celeb couple list.
According to the publication, the hip-hop couple raked in a combined 95 million dollars between June 2012 and June 2013, CBS News reported. The, Single Ladies, hitmaker is said to have earned 11 million dollars more than her husband, as her Mrs. Carter Show world tour grossed an average of 2 million dollars per night.
The second position on the list has been taken by NFL star Tom Brady and his supermodel wife, Gisele Bundchen, with 80 million dollars worth of earnings, whereas, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie rounded out the top 3, taking in an estimated 50 million dollars.
The top five highest earning celeb couple:
1. Jay Z and Beyonce - $95 Million
2. Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen - $80 Million
3. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie - $50 Million
4. Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis - $35 Million
5. Kanye West and Kim Kardashian - $30 Million