Bigg Boss house gutted due to short circuit 

Delnaz Irani and Rajev Paul played the characters of reporters for a Bigg Boss weekly task.

The house featured in TV reality show Bigg Boss was burnt down in a huge fire in the wee hours of Friday, two weeks after the show went off air. The fire broke out at 2.30am due to a short circuit in the house, which is in Lonavla, Maharashtra. After the security guards at the place noticed the blaze, they called up the police, and fire brigades doused it out by 5.30am. But reportedly, by then, everything inside the house was gutted down. There has been no loss of life.

also read

It is time I finally had a boyfriend: Lauren Gottileb

blog comments powered by Disqus