Five facts on Sam Querrey, the American world number 41 who stunned defending champion Novak Djokovic at Wimbledon on Saturday:
1. Began playing tennis at the age of four.
2. His father Mike, a mortgage banker, was drafted by the Detroit Tigers baseball team but chose to play college baseball instead
3. Baseball fan Querrey hit two home runs in batting practice in 2008 at Sun Life Stadium in Miami
4. In 2015, Querrey took part in a TV dating show, Millionaire Matchmaker in the US -- without great success. “The date was fun, the girl I chose was really cool. At the end of the episode it said we’re still together, but actually she never talked to me once after the show was shot.”
5. In 2012, he contested the second longest men’s singles match in Wimbledon history, losing in the third round to Marin Cilic 7-6 (6), 6-4, 6-7 (2), 6-7 (3), 17-15 in 5 hours, 31 minutes.