A list of some of the strangest requests made to travel agents reveals that some of us are a little more worldly than others.
In a report from the American Society of Travel Agents, members were asked to divulge some of the strangest questions and requests they've fielded over the last year.
Some of them are stomach-churning. Others are groan-worthy. And others still are eyebrow-raising.
Case in point:
"Do they speak English in Britain?"
"I don't want a window seat on the plane because I just had my hair done."
The list also provides a peek into people's intimate, bedroom lives -- and lies.
For instance, there's the candidly swinging couple.
"Can you please book the honeymoon suite for us and another couple?
The shamelessly unscrupulous adulterer.
"Can you book two rooms in different parts of the resort-one for me and my wife, and the other for my girlfriend?"
And just the shameless.
"I'd like to get married in the Caribbean on an island where the marriage is not legal in the U.S."
Here are the top 20 requests and questions:
1. I'd like to meet Elvis.
2. I'd like to get married in the Caribbean on an island where the marriage is not legal in the U.S.
3. Will there be shadows on my face at 4 pm when the pictures are taken?
4. Will you watch my pet while I'm away?
5. Are there toll roads on the way to Hawaii?
6. How can I get to Europe without going by air or sea?
7. I'd like to visit Scotland and Denmark on the same trip. (Agent then tells client he does not have time in his schedule to travel the distance). But they're only an inch apart on the map!
8. Can you set it up so that the whales jump in the background at the same time I'm proposing to my girlfriend?
9. Can you ask the airline to block the seat next to me so I can stretch out?
10. I don't want a window seat on the plane because I just had my hair done.
11. Can you please book the honeymoon suite for us and another couple?
12. Can you please plan a honeymoon for me, my bride and my mother?
13. Can you guarantee that no pet has ever been in the hotel room?
14. Can I fish off of the cruise ship?
15. Do they speak English in Britain?
16. Can you book two rooms in different parts of the resort-one for me and my wife, and the other for my girlfriend?
17. Is our relationship like a client/lawyer relationship?
18. Does the crew actually sleep onboard the cruise ship?
19. Don't tell my fiancé this is where I took my first wife for our honeymoon.
20. I would like to go somewhere where there are NOT a lot of men.