If you are planning a luxury trip to the Middle East, you are in for a treat. A new ranking has been released, listing the most expensive properties in the region.
After crunching the numbers, editors at luxury-hotels.com came up with a ranking that lists the grandest hotels in the Middle East based on room rates during the month of November when hotels post the highest average daily rates.
At the Burj Al Arab — which has grabbed the first place — instantly recognisable from a distance for its sail-like design, the minimum room rate is $1,928, making it the most expensive hotel in the region.
Prices reflect the cheapest available rate for a double room between November 1 and 30.
Rounding out the top three spots is the Al Maha (Dubai) at $1,776 and Six Senses Zighy Bay (Oman) at $1,330.
The list shows that Dubai — the city of superlatives, where opulence comes to bask — is home to the most expensive hotel rooms, dominating the top 10 list with eight addresses.
Here are the hotels that will set you back the most:
1. Burj Al Arab (Dubai, United Arab Emirates) $1928
2. Al Maha (Dubai, United Arab Emirates) $1776
3. Six Senses Zighy Bay (Oman) $1330
4. Jannah Place Hotel (Dubai, United Arab Emirates) $1271
5. One&Only The Palm (Dubai, United Arab Emirates) $1024
6. Zaya Nurai Island Resort (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates) $919
7. Jumeirah Mina A Salam (Dubai, United Arab Emirates) $914
8. Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf (Dubai, United Arab Emirates) $883
9. Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach (Dubai, United Arab Emirates) $849
10. Jumeirah Al Qasr (Dubai, United Arab Emirates) $751
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more.